A draft of a scholarly article that is being made publicly available prior to (peer-review and) acceptance is called a preprint.
- Sharing Preprints (course on the practice of sharing preprints, provided by FOSTER)
- What is a preprint? (blog post on preprints in the PsyArXiv FAQs)
- Preprint policies per journal (Wikipedia page)
- Creative Commons Licenses (suitable licenses for preprints)
- Creative Commons Licenses (English guide focussed on researchers in the Netherlands)
- Preprint Repositories (overview of preprint services created by Joseph McArthur)