Publishing Open Access (OA) means that your publication is accessible by others without financial, legal, or technical barriers.
- openaccess.nl (information about OA publishing in the Netherlands, including deals with academic publishers, repositories, etc.)
- Directory of OA Journals (a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals)
- Sherpa Romeo (platform providing information about OA policies of journals and conferences)
- Thesis Commons (open repository for publishing theses)
- Open Access Fund (financial support for publishing OA at UU)
- Creative Commons Licenses (suitable licenses for papers)
- Creative Commons Licenses (English guide focused on researchers in the Netherlands)