Short course: ‘Stakeholder engagement for academics’
Date and Time
Date(s) - 30/05/2022 - 27/06/2022
17:00 - 19:00
Utrecht, t.b.a., Utrecht
Series of three meetings: 30 May, 13 June and 27 June from 17:00-19:00h.
The first edition of this course will be held in Dutch. If there is enough interest, another round will be organized in English.
Do you want to increase the impact of your research or teaching by collaborating (more) with partners from outside university? Then follow this short course stakeholder engagement for academics.
In an interactive way, participants will learn from each other and from experts from inside and outside the UU about different forms of stakeholder engagement and how they can implement these themselves. Do you want to engage in a dialogue and collaboration with civil society organizations, companies, policy makers or other parties outside of the UU? Are you looking for inspiring examples, practical tools and a network of colleagues with similar interests? Then this course is for you!
Early-/mid-career academics who want to take up stakeholder engagement.
Which subjects will be discussed?
- The additive value of collaborating
- Mapping stakeholders that are important for you
- Ethical dilemmas in collaborations
- Organizing co-creation
- Communicating openly
- Dealing with different interests, culture and ‘language’
- Different forms of collaboration
- Maintaining a stakeholder network
The short course is divided in three short meetings of three hours each.
- Introduction stakeholder engagement & mapping your stakeholders
- Organizing co-creation & dealing with differences
- Forms of collaboration & maintaining your network
The meetings will take place on location in Utrecht.
Participation is free of charge, register here before May 1st.
Questions? Send an email to Carien Duisterwinkel (firstname.lastname@example.org), Wouter Boon (email@example.com) or Madelijn Strick (firstname.lastname@example.org).Link to materials Add to my calendar